LATVIAN SCHNAUZER CLUB :: View topic - Looking for Riesenschnauzer puppy
Latvian Schnauzer Club LATVIAN SCHNAUZER CLUB
www.latvian-schnauzer.lv

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Riesenschnauzer puppy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LATVIAN SCHNAUZER CLUB Forum Index -> Riesenschnauzer / Milzu šnaucers / Ризеншнауцер
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonatasP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Looking for Riesenschnauzer puppy Reply with quote

Hello Schnauzer lovers, I am Donatas from LT (braliukas) Smile

I wan to ask if I can get any info about Giant Schnauzer puppies in LV. Situation about them in LT is quite difficult as they are unpopular. i see now only one family for sale and their parents are very Royal with many achievements so the price is too big for me. Tried to look into another kind of dog, but as soon i start to look into another dogs, i always get back to Riesenschauzer. i typically love them - as they are perfect.

I had two Riesenschauzers before: 1st one left me only 3 years old because of cancer :''( another one was my friend for all 14 years. now I have no loyal friend for ~2 years and started looking for another dog. Both was such an easy training, such a smart dog - looks like he will start to talk to you one day Smile) both dogs was well trained as we went together to the school of dogs training.

I am not looking for a dog to go to the competition, not looking for a dog to breed puppies - looking for pure friend in my home (looking for IPO dog dog if we could say that). I know that every family has non standard dogs that cant go to the competitions, but they still can be your best friends in home.

Also would like to ask what are the prices in LV of these magnificent dogs?
Maybe you have some offer?
Maybe you know someone who could help me?

Looking forward to have any answers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LATVIAN SCHNAUZER CLUB Forum Index -> Riesenschnauzer / Milzu šnaucers / Ризеншнауцер All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: